If you would like to partner with the CCDF in its endeavor to make a difference in the lives of the elderly of the area please consider one of the Donor Groups. The CCDF is a non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to the CCDF please visit our contact page.
We are thankful to all of our donors, below, for their continued support. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to the CCDF please visit our contact page.
- The Jessie Ball duPont Foundation
- St. Joe Community Foundation
- Tapper Foundation
- St. James Episcopal Church
- Fairpoint Communications
- The St. Joe Company
- First United Methodist Care Closet
- First United Methodist Men’s Club
- First Baptist Church Opelika, AL
- Philadelphia Primitive Church
- New Life Christian Center
- Lighthouse Ministries, Inc.
- Church of God in Christ
- First United Methodist Church and Ladies Mission Groups
- Long Avenue Baptist Church
- Oak Grove Assembly of God
- St. Joseph Catholic Church
- First Baptist Church
- The Murphy Family Foundation
- Port St. Joe Lions Club
- Centennial Bank